Monday, April 21, 2008

We've Got a Case of the Mondays!!

And that they do...Sully and Mikey are both kinda grumpy today. This morning when it was Mikey's turn to go out and potty he decided he would rather not and go back to sleep, and of course an hour later attempt to go in the house. That's a Shiba for you though, they dont do anything unless they want to. But Mikey was scolded, and he wasnt very happy about it. He's still little yet so we have some accidents, not regularly but probably once a week or two. He will get better though he is still only 3 and 1/2 months old. Sully of course didnt really take much intrest in the matter and resumed his nap as usual. Oh my lazy Shibas lol. Well I ought to get off to class, I hope they are good until Kevin gets home from work, its nap time thankfully.

Love,
Mom :)

Some Old and New Sully Pics:


If you think Im cute now.....

Check this out:

"Dad, Shhh I make the rules..you will give me mucho treats"

1 comment:

2shibas said...

Wiley wouldn't get up this morning either! He opened one eye, yawned, and went back to sleep!!! I had to bark in his face for him to finally get out of bed. I think only shiba boys are lazy!

xo,
Fievel