Saturday, April 19, 2008

We Love to Shop!! (As told by Sully)

Today Mom and Dad took us to the outdoor mall...which was sooooo much fun. We walked all around and everyone kept stopping us and telling us how cute we were. Most people wanted to know what kind of dogs we were and where they could get one of us. But we know we are one of a kind ;) We only made it once around the outdoor mall in over an hour because everyone wanted to see us. And we love to greet people. We just wish Mom had brought the camera, cause it was really cool!!! After that we were so tired and I (Sully) took my usual spot in the back widow of the Altima an fell asleep while Mikey slept on Mom all the way home. Here are some random pics of my and my little bro... arent we cute??!!??


This is one of Mikey when he was playing outside, and an old one of me cause Im so cute haha!!!


1 comment:

2shibas said...

You two are adorable! We're so happy to see two more shibas on the Internet! : )

xo,
Wiley & Fievel