Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom, do your homework!!



Hello there everybody, it has been soo long since we updated!! That is primarily becuase Mom and Dad needed a new camera to take pics of me and Mikey. But now Mom and Dad have a brand new camera, and the first thing Mom did was take a pic of my wonderful face :). Mom and Dad are going to be "married" in 30 days...I dont know what that means but they sure are excited about it. I also know that they will be gone for a looong time afterwards and I cant go along. Im so mad, I could use a vacation too Mom. Im such a hard worker. Here is me in action, Im a good nap taker:








"Mikey you are hogging my man-chair! Ugh. You're so weird."





Well Kitty is still annoying and Mikey is still weird! He's not as sophisticated as I am! But Mom says he is fine just the way he is, I dont know about all that. Anyways here are some more pics Mom took of us during nap time.



Love,



Sully



3 comments:

Tatiana & Bailey said...

Your Shibas are adorable! Sushi said to tell them that when you are away, that it can be a little vacation for them too! Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Mika said...

Happy mommy's day!

a girl and her two shibas said...

you guys have great names! Mike & Sully. i like the pictures too! =)